WMS Community Meeting
First WMS Community event to be held in EMEA!
Want to meet other users of WMS to share experiences and learn from each other?
Then why not attend the OCLC EMEA WMS Community Meeting!
Jointly organised by OCLC and the EMEA WMS community leadership, Geert Harmanny (TU Kampen, The Netherlands), this meeting is an excellent opportunity to establish a network of peers, meet OCLC Product Management and Support staff, and share your best practices as well as your challenges.
This free meeting is intended exclusively for active or implementing WMS libraries in the EMEA (Europe, Middle-East, Africa) region, with confirmed participation from South Africa and from the United Arab Emirates, as well as from the UK, the Netherlands, Germany, Spain, Sweden and the growing Italian community.
Program wise, you can expect presentations on a number of topics, including but not limited to:
- Integrating the library into a landscape of diverse systems and technologies with APIs
- SAP-connection between WMS and the university’s financial and order systems
- Using WMS data to enhance LibGuides
- National WMS user group – a model to follow and build on?
- The WMS Community Center: Its Role & Relevance for community engagement
as well as round table discussions on a variety ot topics ranging from temporary items to change management.
We are still accepting additional proposals, so should be willing to contribute: Please get in touch!
You can register to attend this event, separate to the EMEA Regional Council Meeting, by visiting our registration page.