WorldShare Collection Manager
- Support and training
- Release notes and known issues
- Contact support
- Office hours
- OCLC-CAT and OCLC_CJK listserv
WorldCat® knowledge base collections
- List of available collections
- Data updates
- Automated provider-supplied holdings and DDA
- Cooperative creation and management of knowledge base collections
- WorldCat knowledge base API
- KB-L listserv
WorldCat cataloging partner collections
WorldCat data sync collections
Connect in the OCLC Community Center
Join the OCLC Community Center to
- connect with community peers;
- collaborate, ask questions and gain insight;
- contribute and share ideas to improve Collection Manager; and
- stay on top of OCLC announcements.
Consortial Record Management for a DDA (Demand Driven Acquisition) E-book Plan >>
(streaming video, 15:20)
Anne Osterman, VIVA
Discover E-books! >>
(streaming video, 12:03)
Carlen Ruschoff, University of Maryland, College Park
Cut down your e-resource cataloging time
See how library staff at the Sladen Library in Henry Ford Hospital supported a major archival project by reducing the time they spent cataloging e-content.
Manage electronic collections efficiently
Examine Drexel University's time-saving consolidated e-book management system.
Automate e-resource management
Discover how University of Maryland librarians sped up their e-book processing workflows.
WorldShare Collection Manager is a cataloging tool that helps you streamline and automate the management of records for your electronic and print collections in one place to help you save staff time while improving collection discovery and access.
WorldShare Collection Manager cataloging service
Connect with fellow WorldShare users in the OCLC Community Center.
Past and recorded events
29 January 2016
27 January 2016