OCLC works with both The Combined Regions (TCR) and the UnityUK member community to shape the future of the service and interlending in the UK. Community events and activities encourage sharing of best practice amongst members, development of ideas as well as discussions about plans for the UnityUK service, including:
- Annual regional user group meetings
- Members' Area website offering training videos, quick guides and extensive FAQs
- Dedicated mailing list
- Regular programme of web-based training sessions
We provide a range of support services that help member libraries make the best use of their subscription to UnityUK. These free-of-charge services include:
- Training - we offer a programme of web-based training sessions
- Help Desk Team - they provide support in your use of the system and respond to queries received via email, telephone and the online help desk service
- Members' Area - this website offers information on aspects of the UnityUK service
The new UnityUK Members' Area website was launched on 30 March 2016. To access this area of the website, you will need a username and password. If you do have these, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org who will provide them.
UnityUK is a resource sharing and interlibrary loan service, which delivers union catalog management, cross database searching, holdings and item location and an integrated interlibrary loan workflow.
Available in Ireland and the UK