Preparing for Tipasa
Learn about what to expect during an implementation of Tipasa.
What's included with Tipasa
We launched Tipasa in 2017 and it's regularly enhanced on a bi-monthly basis with new features and functionality. To make sure that Tipasa meets your library's needs:
The implementation process
With our cohort implementation model, you will join a small group of libraries implementing Tipasa together. You will share a common curriculum, meeting schedule, and timeframe.
Implementation cohorts begin monthly and your library can go fully live with Tipasa in 5-8 weeks. A Tipasa expert will be happy to provide additional details about the process, including target start dates, who in your library to involve, available training, and more.
The Tipasa team
Schedule a demo
We encourage you to first view the recorded demos on Tipasa's key features, but we are also happy to offer a live, customized demo for your team to see Tipasa in action and ask questions.
Request a price quote
A Tipasa expert can provide a price quote. Even if you aren’t ready to implement Tipasa, feel free to request a quote for planning purposes.
Resources for WMS libraries
- Making the Move to Tipasa: WMS libraries | Panel presentation by WMS libraries using Tipasa (Video - 49 minutes)
- Making the move to Tipasa: A demo of WMS and Tipasa integrations | A full demo of Tipasa and its WMS integrations (Video - 57 minutes)
- WMS-Tipasa Integrations with WorldShare Circulation and Acquisitions (Video - 33 minutes)
- University of Saint Francis: Share resources with fewer clicks (Video - 2 minutes)
- WMS Tipasa flyer (PDF)
- WMS Tipasa patron data considerations (PDF)
- Member Story: University of Gloucestershire
Resources for Ex Libris Alma libraries
- Making the Move to Tipasa: Ex Libris Alma libraries | Three Ex Libris Alma libraries show how they use Tipasa to manage their ILL workflows (Video - 52 minutes)
Tipasa, the world’s first cloud-based interlibrary loan management system, allows you to manage a high volume of interlibrary loan requests, automate routine borrowing and lending functions, and provide an enhanced patron experience. You can meet users’ needs without heavy IT support, server management or extensive configuration and training.
12 September 2019
10 October 2019