OCLC Partner Update
Quarterly partner newsletter | February 2019
The OCLC Partner Update is your source for OCLC news, partner solutions, and library insights. In each edition, we share the latest news on OCLC products, events, and partnerships.
Table of contents
- Solutions. We explore the ways companies around the world integrate with OCLC to improve the services they offer to customers.
- Featured Partner. Midwest Tape is the featured partner. Midwest Tape, the creator of hoopla, is a full‐service media distributor located in Holland, Ohio. OCLC and Midwest Tape have been partnering since 2002 to better serve libraries.
- OCLC News. We share the 2017 – 2018 OCLC Annual Report and new product launches including Wise, the first community engagement system for US public libraries.
- Meet the team. Meet Bill Carney, Senior Content Manager, Business Development, who has been a valuable team member at OCLC for almost 30 years.
- New Partners. We have a lot of new partners that we are excited to introduce.
- Where to Find Us. Check out what upcoming events we’re attending and let us know if you’ll be there too.