OCLC Partner Update
Quarterly partner newsletter | February 2018
Welcome to the third edition of the OCLC Partner Update, the source for OCLC news, solutions and library insights for our partners. Each quarter, we will share the latest news on OCLC products, events, and partnerships.
Table of contents
- Solutions. This article demonstrates how libraries and partners both benefit from working together with a single partnership through OCLC.
- Product Profile. This quarter, we explore the benefits of OCLC’s WorldCat metadata and the different ways to access and use that information.
- Featured Partner. John Wiley and Sons, headquartered in Hoboken, NY is our featured partner. Read about how Wiley’s partnership with OCLC helps make their content visible around the world.
- OCLC News. In this section, we share the 2016-2017 OCLC Annual Report and new partnerships with Jisc and Libraries and Archives Canada.
- Meet the Team. This quarter, we highlight a long-time member of OCLC’s Business Development team, Tim Martin.