Connect, engage and share
The library landscape is fast-moving and ever-changing, and efficiency is key to navigating the challenges ahead. During this year’s OCLC Member Forums, member colleagues described how they are leveraging the power of OCLC products and services and the WorldShare platform to improve workflows and increase library efficiencies. They also heard what’s new at OCLC, learned how OCLC’s Community Center keeps you informed and engaged year round, and participated in training sessions. Additionally, at three forums, a concurrent program for OCLC Research Library Partners (RLP) took place.
Thank you to our member institutions who hosted in the following locations!
- September 21: Chemeketa Cooperative Regional Library Service, Salem, Oregon, US
- September 28: San Jacinto College, Pasadena, Texas, US
- October 6: George Mason University, Fairfax, Virginia, US
- October 13: University of New Mexico, Albuquerque, New Mexico, US
- October 21: University of Colorado Denver, Denver, Colorado, US
- October 21: Troy University Montgomery, Montgomery, Alabama, US
- October 24: University of California, Los Angeles, Los Angeles, California, US RLP program
- October 27: University of Chicago, Chicago, Illinois, US RLP program
- November 1: University of Sheffield, Sheffield, South Yorkshire, UK
- November 4: Saint Mary’s University, Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada
- November 10: Simmons College, Boston, Massachusetts, US
- December 14: Chemical Heritage Foundation, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, US RLP program
- December 16: University of Puerto Rico, San Juan, Puerto Rico
We are always seeking hosts sites for future member events. If you have an interest in hosting please contact us by sending an email to Member Relations.
Discover more about the Member Forums. Check out our After-party site to see photos, links to presentations, and resources from the 2016 forums.
Follow us on Twitter: #oclcforum
"Thank you for coming and listening to us!"
—2015 Member Forum Participant, Atlanta, Georgia
"Wonderful forum, the information sharing from all sides was fabulous!"
—2015 Member Forum Participant, Washington D.C.