Managing your library in the cloud – The community college experience
Learn from Bob Holzmann, Systems & Digital Technology Librarian, how staff at the Tulsa Community College Library have simplified or eliminated daily back-office activities, improved student and faculty interactions and have more time for library enhancement projects and collaboration while holding down costs.
This event has passed.
Discover why the library chose to implement a next-generation, cloud-based library services platform that provides better integrated functionality for modern collections. Gain insight on how those library management services give them flexibility to continue reorganizing staff and public services into a relevant 21st-century library.
During this 30-minute webinar, you will:
- Find out how a cloud-based system eliminates the maintenance of server hardware and streamlines or eliminates a host of tasks
- Explore how bibliographic records get updated automatically to save library staff time and reduce the effort to catalog new materials
- Discover how non-technical library staff can easily create reports anytime without having to code scripts or understand database design
- Learn how their end-user discovery service integrates seamlessly with WorldShare Management Services
- Hear how the TCC library continues to reorganize and blend many technical and public services tasks in today's evolving world of library operations.
06 October 2016
2:00 PM – 2:30 PM
Eastern Daylight Time, North America [UTC -4]