We understand that moving to a new library management system is a major decision. The research, review and implementation process will be different for every institution. We have a team of Library Services Consultants who can help you get all of the information you need to make an informed decision.
To get the conversation started, please call, e-mail or fill out the form to the right to set up a time that we can talk.
Join us for a webinar
08 April 2015
Expanding discovery and visibility of all your library’s collections: A demo of WorldCat Discovery Services and WMS
During this one-hour detailed demonstration of WorldCat Discovery Services, including how they work with WorldShare Management Services, you will:
- See how you can provide your end users with single-search access to your library’s full array of resources–electronic, print and digital
- Understand how your library can gain more visibility on the Web through OCLC's partnerships with leading search engines and popular sites
- Learn how staff and users can choose from integrated delivery options, including linking to full text through built-in link resolutions and an A to Z list, linking to your OPAC and requesting items via consortial borrowing systems or interlibrary loan
- Hear how simple these OCLC services are to configure and maintain, and how they build on OCLC services your library already may use.
05 May 2015
Join this 30-minute webinar with guest presenters from Saddleback College. Jenny Langrell, Library Department Chair and Systems Librarian, and Lydia Welhan, Technical Services Librarian, will share their library’s experience with WorldShare Managment Services (WMS). During this session, you will:
- Hear why Saddleback College chose to implement WMS
- Learn the ways WMS is creating efficiencies for staff, faculty and students
- Explore how WMS has enabled this library to spend less time managing systems so staff can focus on priorities.
Jenny and Lydia will have plenty of time to answer audience questions. Register to join the live event and bring your questions.