Discover new ways to delight your library's users and save time for staff, or get inspired to build your own solutions as you explore the work that libraries and partners have already shared.
Applications, code libraries and more
- Contributor: OCLC Developer House
- Institution: Ghent University Library
- Developer: Patrick Hochstenbach
- Institution: OCLC
- Developer: OCLC Developer House
- Contributor: George Campbell
Powered by the VIAF API, this advanced typeahead provides categorized suggestions to complete a user's search string. Use it with any HTML text input box. Created at Developer House, December 2014.
Integration with VIAF and xID added to Catmandu during an ELAG 2014 Bootcamp.
To provide an easy way to obtain the VIAF ID of an input entity through use of the VIAF endpoint.