Get your all access pass to the new WorldShare Identity Management API
In this workshop, you experienced using the WorldShare Identity Management API.
Diese Veranstaltung hat bereits stattgefunden.
In this workshop, you’ll get experience using the WorldShare Identity Management API. We’ll review the SCIM standard. Then, using a server-side programming language, microframework, and the API, we’ll create a basic “My Account” page containing a specific user’s data, such as name, email address, and mailing address.
Senior Product Analyst for OCLC
Senior Software Engineer for OCLC
Basic knowledge of HTML, CSS, and command line
- Understand the basics of the SCIM standard and OCLC’s implementation
- Understand how to authenticate to OCLC APIs in a web application
- Learn best practices for interacting with personally identifiable information in a web application
- Practice making a request to the /me endpoint to get user data
- Parse user data response from the /me endpoint and display to the screen
20 September 2018
11:00 AM – 12:30 PM
Eastern Daylight Time, North America [UTC -4]