Exploring, selecting and implementing a new library system: Practical tips from librarians
Join this virtual panel discussion to get tips from librarians who’ve recently been through the process of exploring, selecting and implementing a new library system - OCLC's cloud-based WorldShare Management Services.
Diese Veranstaltung hat bereits stattgefunden.
Panelists will share what helped and hindered their search for a new library system, questions that helped them make a decision and what they wish they knew before they went through the process.
Bring your questions and get answers from the panel:
- Andrew Pearson, Library Director at Bridgewater College
- Linda Smith, Dean of Library Services at Menlo College
- Charles Kuhn, Dean of the Library at Mount Saint Mary’s University
- Julie Shenk, Information Technology Librarian at Mount Saint Mary’s University
- Ana Ulrich, Circulation Assistant at Mount Saint Mary’s University
10 Mai 2017
2:00 PM – 3:00 PM
Eastern Daylight Time, North America [UTC -4]