We understand that moving to a new library management system is a major decision. The research, review and implementation process will be different for every institution. We have a team of Library Services Consultants who can help you get all of the information you need to make an informed decision.
To get the conversation started, please call, e-mail or fill out the form to the right to set up a time that we can talk.
Join us for a webinar
13 August 2015
During this one-hour overview demonstration, you will see how WorldShare Management Services:
- Help your library simplify your electronic resources management workflows
- Improve discovery and access of your library’s e-resources, including e-books, e-journal packages, databases and open access collections
- Free you from the restrictions of local hardware and software, and provide more time to focus on serving your users and community.
19 August 2015
During this one-hour detailed demonstration of WorldShare Management Services, you will:
- Get a first-hand look at how your library can save time in your acquisitions workflows
- See how all physical and electronic acquisitions functions are available from one Web-based interface, eliminating the need to go back and forth between multiple systems
- Learn how you can access WorldCat, knowledge base and vendor data easily, as well as leverage the shared work of libraries and share vendor information.