An integrated suite of library management applications
WorldShare Circulation is one of the cloud-based applications that is packaged together to provide an integrated suite of library management applications called WorldShare Management Services.
We understand that moving to a new library management system is a major decision. The research, review and implementation process will be different for every institution. We have a team of Library Services Consultants who can help you get all the information you need to make an informed decision.
To get the conversation started, please call, e-mail or fill out the form on the right to setup a time we can talk.
Register for a webinar
07 October 2014
Expanding discovery and visibility of all your library’s collections: A demo of WorldCat Discovery Services and WMS
During this one-hour detailed demonstration of WorldCat Discovery Services, including how they work with WorldShare Management Services, you will:
- See how you can provide your end users with single-search access to your library’s full array of resources–electronic, print and digital
- Learn how your library can gain more visibility on the Web through OCLC's partnerships with leading search engines and popular sites
- Learn how staff and users can choose from integrated delivery options, including linking to full text through built-in link resolutions and an A to Z list, linking to your OPAC and requesting items via consortial borrowing systems or interlibrary loan
- Hear how simple these OCLC services are to configure and maintain, and how they build on OCLC services your library already may use.
09 October 2014
During this session, you will learn why:
- Collaborative training and implementation is important for libraries
- Users of the same former ILS have improved their workflows collectively
- Libraries are seeing a great results with their investment in WorldShare Management Services.