Help Users Connect to Your Library
Shows how to add deep linking URLs to your institution's WorldCat Registry profile. These deep linking URLs allow your users to connect directly to the item record in your online catalog.
How to use this tutorial
OCLC's tutorials are a useful tool for understanding the functionality our products. They can help you learn a new service, teach a new staff member how to use a service, and can also prepare you with basic knowledge about a service prior to taking one of our instructor-led courses.
System requirements for Flash-based tutorials:
- Adobe Flash Player version 10 or higher.
- Best viewed in 1024x768 screen resolution or higher.
- Microsoft® Internet Explorer 7 - 9 for Windows XP, Vista, and Windows 7
- IE10 for the Desktop for Windows 8; not supported on Windows 8 Metro version
- Firefox 31 or later
- Google Chrome
- 512MB of RAM (1GB of RAM recommended for netbooks); 128MB of graphics memory
- For other browsers, check the list of system requirements on the Adobe Web site.