Easy Access to WorldShare ILL Help
Tip of the Week August 29, 2013
WorldShare ILL help is just a click away.
OCLC’s Customer Support team is your primary contact for WorldShare ILL help. Call Customer Support for help with questions such as:
· How do I set up new OCLC Services accounts required for access to WorldShare ILL?
· What constant data changes are needed to fix the formatting of my library’s address on shipping labels?
· How do I use the new 15-symbol lender string?
· How do I set up links to my library’s OPAC?
Get help from within WorldShare ILL
When you are in WorldShare ILL, you can select “Need Help?” in the upper right corner of any screen to send a message to OCLC Customer Support:
Request support via email
CAPTURING YOUR FEEDBACK ON WORLDSHARE ILL
All support requests received by OCLC Customer Support are recorded and tracked, to make sure your needs are met. This includes your comments on how you use the new service or suggestions for future enhancements. By submitting your questions and comments to OCLC’s Customer Support team, you are contributing to plans for ongoing enhancements to the service to make sure it continues to meet your needs.
OCLC WorldShare® Interlibrary Loan dates to remember:
- New requests cannot be initiated in WorldCat Resource Sharing after November 25, 2013.
- Access to WorldCat Resource Sharing ends January 3, 2014.
Visit Getting Started with WorldShare Interlibrary Loan to begin your transition today!