Renewing Requests on behalf of ILL Group Member Libraries
If you are unable to view the tutorial on this page, click here to view it as an MP4 format.
This video shows ILL borrowing management center libraries how to process renewal requests on behalf of their group member libraries. It also shows how the management center may toggle between queues using the View As menu, or search for individual items they may want to renew.
PLEASE NOTE: Browser compatibility for the WorldShare ILL service is updated and tested regularly, and may vary slightly from the information in this tutorial. For current browser compatibility information for WorldShare ILL, please visit this page.
Tell us how we're doing!
Your feedback helps us make our training better. We'd love to know whether this training video met your needs, and how we can improve it. After viewing the video, please take a few moments to complete this brief survey.
System requirements for tutorials on YouTube:
In order to watch YouTube videos, make sure you have the following:
- Adobe Flash Player Version 184.108.40.206 or higher
- Internet Explorer 8.0 or later for for Microsoft® Windows® XP (32 bit), Windows Server 2008 (32 bit), Windows Vista® (32 bit), Windows 7 (32 bit and 64 bit), Windows 8 (32 bit and 64 bit), or Windows Server 2012 (64 bit)
- IE10 for the Desktop for Windows 8; not supported on Windows 8 Metro version
- Mozilla Firefox 17 or later
- Google Chrome (latest version)
- Opera 11 or later
- Safari (latest version)
- Internet connection with 500+ Kbps
- For additional information, check YouTube help.