Lender: Respond Yes to a Copy Request
Interactive tutorial shows how to respond “yes’ to a copy request. Includes setting a pull slip to be printed, how to apply constant data, and how to fill the request using the OCLC Article Exchange.
You can print a reference card as a step-by-step reminder of what to do.
PLEASE NOTE: Browser compatibility for the WorldShare ILL service is updated and tested regularly, and may vary slightly from the information in this tutorial. For current browser compatibility information for WorldShare ILL, please visit this page.
How to use this self-paced course
OCLC's tutorials are a useful tool for understanding the functionality our products. They can help you learn a new service, teach a new staff member how to use a service, and can also prepare you with basic knowledge about a service prior to taking one of our instructor-led courses.
System requirements for Flash-based tutorials:
- Adobe Flash Player.
- Best viewed in 1024x768 screen resolution or higher.
- Microsoft® Internet Explorer 7 - 9 for Windows XP, Vista, and Windows 7
- IE10 for the Desktop for Windows 8; not supported on Windows 8 Metro version
- Firefox 4.0 or higher
- Google Chrome 5.0 or higher
- For other browsers, check the list of system requirements on the Adobe Web site.