Lender: Print Shipping Labels
Interactive tutorial shows how to select specific shipping labels to be printed. Show how to specify which label stock is used and where to start printing on the label stock. Includes how to remove the items from the print queue after the labels are printed.
You can print a reference card as a step-by-step reminder of what to do.
PLEASE NOTE: Browser compatibility for the WorldShare ILL service is updated and tested regularly, and may vary slightly from the information in this tutorial. For current browser compatibility information for WorldShare ILL, please visit this page.
How to use this tutorial
OCLC's tutorials are a useful tool for understanding the functionality our products. They can help you learn a new service, teach a new staff member how to use a service, and can also prepare you with basic knowledge about a service prior to taking one of our instructor-led courses.
System requirements for Flash-based tutorials:
- Adobe Flash Player.
- Best viewed in 1024x768 screen resolution or higher.
- Microsoft® Internet Explorer 7 - 9 for Windows XP, Vista, and Windows 7
- IE10 for the Desktop for Windows 8; not supported on Windows 8 Metro version
- Firefox 4.0 or higher
- Google Chrome 5.0 or higher
- For other browsers, check the list of system requirements on the Adobe Web site.