OCLC WorldShare® Interlibrary Loan: for ILL borrowing management centers
About WorldShare® ILL borrowing management center training
This page is dedicated to libraries who use WorldShare® Interlibrary Loan as a group. An ILL group in this instance consists of many member libraries submitting their ILL requests to an agent or management center, who then submits those requests to lenders on their behalf.
OCLC has created an alternative version of the new WorldShare ILL interface for borrowing management centers and group member libraries to use, to save time in managing ILL requests among one another.
Libraries participating in such a group will find training tutorials and recordings dedicated to this alternative interface under the dropdown menus below. The content is divided based on whether you are a management center, or a group member library. The searching and printing functionalities are the same for centers and members, and are identical to the original WorldShare ILL interface.
If you think your ILL group is a candidate for this alternative interface to WorldShare ILL, please complete this form to have OCLC contact you to discuss the transition: http://oc.lc/referral.
If you have questions or concerns about any of the content below, please contact OCLC Training at firstname.lastname@example.org / 1-800-848-58001-800-848-5800."
Training for ILL Management Centers
- Password creation for ILL borrowing management centers
- Submitting requests on behalf of ILL group member libraries
- Receiving requests on behalf of ILL group member libraries
- Returning requests on behalf of ILL group member libraries
- Renewing requests on behalf of ILL group member libraries
- Responding to conditionals on behalf of ILL group member libraries
- Managing constant data for ILL borrowing management centers
- WorldShare Interlibrary Loan: for ILL borrowing management centers (coming soon)
Training for Group Member Libraries
- Password creation for ILL group member libraries
- Submitting requests to ILL borrowing management center
- Reviewing requests as an ILL group member library
- Receiving requests as an ILL group member library
- Returning requests as an ILL group member library
- Renewing requests as an ILL group member library