How to Enable Interlibrary Loan for Your WorldCat Knowledge Base
This tutorial shows how to use the Service Configuration to switch on interlibrary loan for your WorldCat knowledge base.
How to use this tutorial
OCLC's tutorials are a useful tool for understanding the functionality our products. They can help you learn a new service, teach a new staff member how to use a service, and can also prepare you with basic knowledge about a service prior to taking one of our instructor-led courses.
System requirements for Flash-based tutorials:
- Adobe Flash Player version 10 or higher.
- Best viewed in 1024x768 screen resolution or higher.
- Microsoft® Internet Explorer 7 - 9 for Windows XP, Vista, and Windows 7
- IE10 for the Desktop for Windows 8; not supported on Windows 8 Metro version
- Firefox 4.0 or higher
- Google Chrome 5.0 or higher
- For other browsers, check the list of system requirements on the Adobe Web site.