Custom Holdings in WorldCat Resource Sharing
OCLC WorldCat Resource Sharing suggests lenders, according to criteria you determine, when you use Custom Holdings.
Covers: Analysis of borrowing patterns, how to create Custom Holdings Groups and Paths, and how to apply Custom Holdings to workforms and Review records.
How to use this tutorial
OCLC's tutorials are a useful tool for understanding the functionality our products. They can help you learn a new service, teach a new staff member how to use a service, and can also prepare you with basic knowledge about a service prior to taking one of our instructor-led courses.
System requirements for Flash-based tutorials:
- Adobe Flash Player version 10 or higher.
- Best viewed in 1024x768 screen resolution or higher.
- Microsoft® Internet Explorer 7 - 9 for Windows XP, Vista, and Windows 7
- IE10 for the Desktop for Windows 8; not supported on Windows 8 Metro version
- Firefox 31 or later
- Google Chrome
- 512MB of RAM (1GB of RAM recommended for netbooks); 128MB of graphics memory
- For other browsers, check the list of system requirements on the Adobe Web site.