Transitioning to WorldCat® Discovery
Follow these steps to help you implement WorldCat® Discovery at your institution.
Step 1: Go to WorldCat Discovery Ordering to obtain your custom Web address.
- For WorldCat Local libraries, review these configuration settings specifically for WorldCat Local libraries moving to WorldCat Discovery.
Configure content and staff features:
- Configure licensed content and databases
- Configure links to your library's online catalog
- Create a staff account for WorldCat Discovery Services
- Use staff features in WorldCat Discovery
Configure patron-facing features:
Searching and interface features:
- Search in WorldCat Discovery
- Filter search results in WorldCat Discovery
- Interpret the item details in WorldCat Discovery
- Share items from search results in WorldCat Discovery