Transitioning to WorldCat® Discovery if you have FirstSearch and Interlibrary Loan
If your library uses interlibrary loan (WorldShare® Interlibrary Loan service or ILLiad® resource sharing management software), follow these steps to integrate this service into WorldCat® Discovery Services.
Step 1: Register for migration.
Step 2: Attend the WorldCat® Discovery Services courses on Configuration (or view the recordings)
Step 3: These videos and documentation offer a brief step-by-step guide to each topic.
- Search in WorldCat Discovery
- Filter Search Results in WorldCat Discovery
- Interpret the Item Details in WorldCat Discovery
- Share Item from Search Results in WorldCat Discovery
- Customize Your User Interface Options
- Configure Licensed Content and Databases
- Customize Your ILL Request Button
- Create a Staff Account for WorldCat Discovery Services
- Use Staff Features in WorldCat Discovery