Transitioning to WorldCat® Discovery if you have FirstSearch and Cataloging
If your library has holdings in WorldCat® database, this learning path will help you to optimize viewing of your library's resources (physical, electronic and digital collections) in WorldCat.
Step 1 : Register for migration.
Step 3 : These videos offer a brief step-by-step guide to each topic.
- Search in WorldCat Discovery
- Filter Search Results in WorldCat Discovery
- Interpret the Item Details In WorldCat Discovery
- Share items from search results in WorldCat Discovery
- Customize Your User Interface Options
- Configure Licensed Content and Databases
- Configure Links to Your Library’s Online Catalog
- Enable Links to Full Text Access from Your WorldCat Knowledge Base
- Create a Staff Account for WorldCat Discovery Services
- Use Staff Features in WorldCat Discovery