WorldCat® Discovery Services
OCLC is pleased to offer a variety of WorldCat® Discovery Services training. As part of our commitment to controlling costs and providing value for our members, this training is offered at no cost to users of the service.
Recorded training courses
Start learning how to use WorldCat® Discovery Services. Learning paths provide direction for step-by-step, self-paced learning. To view the learning path that best fits your libraries migration situation, click the name of the service(s) you are currently using:
- Create an Account for the OCLC Service Configuration
- Customize Your User Interface Options
- Configure Licensed Content and Databases
- Manage Your Library’s IP Addresses
- Customize Your ILL Request Button
- Configure Links to Your Library’s Online Catalog
- Enable Links to Full Text Access from Your WorldCat knowledge base
- Create a Link to Your A-Z List
WorldCat® Discovery Services office hours
These ongoing web sessions are designed to help you take action on the information you've learned through the video instruction. Sign on to this session, and our friendly OCLC staff will help answer any questions you might have specific to WorldCat® Discovery Services.