- QuestionPoint Administration 1: Start Your QuestionPoint Service
- QuestionPoint Administration 2: Define Your Institution Profile and Policy Page
- QuestionPoint Administration 3: Generate and Interpret Reports
- QuestionPoint Librarian 1: QuestionPoint Overview and E-Mail Reference
- QuestionPoint Librarian 2: Using Chat in QuestionPoint
- QuestionPoint Librarian 3: Chat Follow-up, Referrals, and Managing Questions
- QuestionPoint Librarian 4: Create Personal Scripts and use IM & Transfer
Recently Recorded Training
More instruction on Chat, including instant messaging with another Chat librarian and transferring an existing patron for continued assistance.
Learn the basic skills to appropriately and successfully route transcript for follow-up and refer questions to another library or subject matter expert.
Learn the basic skills to deliver virtual reference via QuestionPoint Chat.
Learn how to respond to an E-mail reference question from within QuestionPoint.
Learn the reporting capabilities that exist at the subscription group and individual library levels, as well as identify the appropriate reports for the desired information.
Define your library's profiles for QuestionPoint and your library's policy pages to join the 24/7 Reference Cooperative, as well as manage your library’s knowledge base workflow.
Create service web links for patron access, create librarian accounts, and customize communication parameters for patrons and staff to facilitate ease of use.