QuestionPoint Administration series
- QuestionPoint Administration 1: Start Your QuestionPoint Service
- QuestionPoint Administration 2: Define Your library Profile and Policy Page
- QuestionPoint Administration 3: Generate and Interpret Reports
QuestionPoint Librarian series
- QuestionPoint Librarian 1: QuestionPoint Overview and E-mail Reference
- QuestionPoint Librarian 2: Use Chat in QuestionPoint
- QuestionPoint Librarian 3: Chat Follow-up, Referrals, and Manage Questions
- QuestionPoint Librarian 4: Create Personal Scripts and use IM & Transfer
- Co-browse was retired from QuestionPoint. See QP Release Notes Sept 29, 2013 (PDF) for details.
04 October 2016
This course is the first of two courses, which provides instruction to learners on basic, but required setup so their libraries can go “live” with the QuestionPoint virtual reference service.
05 October 2016
This course provides instruction to learners on basic, but required setup so their libraries can go “live” with the QuestionPoint virtual reference service.
06 October 2016
This course provides instruction on a variety of QuestionPoint reports to assist learners with identifying service trends, making management decisions, and providing quality control for their institutions and/or groups.
01 November 2016
This course provides an overview of the QuestionPoint service and instruction on the basic functions and features of E-mail reference, as well as including a pre-existing answer from the Global Knowledge Base.
02 November 2016
This course provides instruction on the QuestionPoint chat process, the basic functions and features of Chat, and the necessary browser configurations to facilitate a successful chat experience.
08 November 2016
This course provides instruction on the Chat follow-up workflows, the basic functions and features of referrals, as well managing questions in the QuestionPoint environment.
09 November 2016
This course covers more commonly-used features of Chat, such as using instant message (IM) with another Chat librarian and transferring an existing patron to another Chat librarian for continued assistance.