Introduction to MARC Tagging
Explains the MARC format; what it is, how it is used, and how to read MARC bibliographic records.
How to use this tutorial
OCLC's tutorials are a useful tool for understanding the functionality our products. They can help you learn a new service, teach a new staff member how to use a service, and can also prepare you with basic knowledge about a service prior to taking one of our instructor-led courses.
Tell us how we're doing!
Your feedback helps us make our training better. We'd love to know whether this tutorial met your needs, and how we can improve it. After viewing the tutorial, please take a few moments to complete this brief survey.
System requirements for Web-based tutorials:
- Windows Media Player
- Microsoft® Internet Explorer 7 - 9 for Windows XP, Vista, and Windows 7; IE10 for the Desktop and for the Metro versions of Windows 8
- Firefox 4.0 or higher
- Google Chrome is not supported.
- Pop-up blockers must be disabled.
- Small fonts are required.
- Macintosh® computers and Unix® operating systems are not supported for these tutorials.