Recorded training courses
- Connexion browser Module 1: WorldCat, MARC, and Browser Basics
- Connexion browser Module 2: Basic Searching in Connexion Browser
- Connexion browser Module 3: Basic Editing and Record Processing
- Connexion browser Module 5: Editing Master Records
- Connexion browser Module 6: Advanced Bibliographic Searching
- Connexion browser Module 7: Original Cataloging
- Connexion browser Module 8: Authority Control
Recently recorded training
How to use OCLC Connexion browser to perform authority control work within bibliographic records.
This course explains OCLC standards for original bibliographic records in WorldCat, and provides instruction on techniques for creating these records in Connexion browser.
How to use Connexion® browser to conduct advanced searches of the WorldCat® database.
This recording provides instruction on OCLC’s rules and process for editing and improving master records.
Learn how to complete basic record actions in Connexion browser.
Recording of live, online training. Covers basic bibliographic searches.
Learn the basic setup and navigation of Connexion® browser, as well as as the foundational knowledge to begin using it.