- Connexion browser Module 1: WorldCat, MARC, and Browser Basics
- Connexion browser Module 2: Basic Searching in Connexion Browser
- Connexion browser Module 3: Basic Editing and Record Processing
- Connexion browser Module 5: Editing Master Records
- Connexion browser Module 6: Advanced Bibliographic Searching
- Connexion browser Module 7: Original Cataloging
- Connexion browser Module 8: Authority Control
06 September 2016
This course provides instruction on the structure of the WorldCat bibliographic database, an introduction to the MARC bibliographic record format, as well as an introduction to the setup and basic navigation of Connexion browser.
07 September 2016
This online module provides instruction on performing basic bibliographic searches using OCLC’s Connexion browser.
08 September 2016
This online course provides instruction on working with MARC bibliographic records in Connexion browser.
14 September 2016
This course provides instruction on OCLC’s rules and process for editing and improving master records in the WorldCat database.
15 September 2016
This online module covers how to use Connexion browser to conduct advanced searches of the WorldCat database.
27 September 2016
This web-based course explains OCLC standards for original bibliographic records in WorldCat, and provides instruction on techniques for creating these records in Connexion browser.
28 September 2016
This course provides instruction on how to use OCLC Connexion browser to perform authority control work within bibliographic records.