Using OCLC CatExpress in Connexion: An OCLC Tutorial
CatExpress is a Web-based interface to OCLC's WorldCat (the OCLC Online Union Catalog). It provides an easy-to-use, affordable cataloging solution for small libraries. Using your Web browser, search for records, set your holdings, and receive files of your records for your local system. This tutorial shows you key operations, step by step.
How to use this tutorial
OCLC's tutorials are a useful tool for understanding the functionality our products. They can help you learn a new service, teach a new staff member how to use a service, and can also prepare you with basic knowledge about a service prior to taking one of our instructor-led courses.
System requirements for Web-based tutorials:
- Windows Media Player
- Microsoft® Internet Explorer 7 - 9 for Windows XP, Vista, and Windows 7; IE10 for the Desktop and for the Metro versions of Windows 8
- Firefox 4.0 or higher
- Google Chrome is not supported.
- Pop-up blockers must be disabled.
- Small fonts are required.
- Macintosh® computers and Unix® operating systems are not supported for these tutorials.