|If you have trouble retrieving a file, verify that the file is there, then:
- Verify that the directory path is correct. If you are using a text-based FTP application, type PWD to display the directory.
- Type the LS (list) or DIR (directory) command to show all files in the current directory.
- Check the command line for typos.
- When changing directories, be sure to use the beginning and ending apostrophes.
- If the 90-day file retention period has passed, contact your OCLC regional service provider.
- No data sets found.
- There are no files in the subdirectory.
- Incorrect subdirectory.
- User not authorized.
- Path name incorrect.
- Account permissions problem.
- No route to host.
- Turn PASSIVE off. If you are a DOS user, type PASSIVE.
|Disconnects before transfer completes:
- Reconnect and try the transfer again.
- If the disconnect persists, contact your local Internet Service Provider.
||Contact OCLC Customer Services Division (CSD) Monday through Friday, 7:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. U.S. Eastern Time at (800) 848-5800 or (614) 793-8682, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.