Terminologies Service support
The Terminologies Service provides access to multiple controlled vocabularies to help you create consistent metadata for your library, museum, or archive collections.
- Creates consistent metadata with searching, copy and paste functionality
- Improves access to materials by adding subject and genre search access
- Increases productivity by reducing the need to learn multiple thesauri
- Eliminates the need for manual referencing of hard copy thesauri
- Provides faster, easier access to multiple thesauri
- Provides brief description and cross searching of thesauri
- Supports existing cataloging subscription—can be integrated into a variety of metadata editors including Connexion and others, and can be used as a standalone service with CONTENTdm
- Use to assign descriptive metadata to aid in the discovery of materials
Already have a Cataloging Subscription?
Need assistance for the Terminologies Service?