WorldCat Navigator support
OCLC offers a variety of resources to help you activate and use WorldCat Navigator.
How to plan and carry out your implementation of WorldCat Navigator, determine whether you need a batchload project, and set up authentication.
- Navigator Request Engine (NRE)
- Circulation Integration
- ILLiad Integration
View short tutorials that demonstrate tasks and best practices in Navigator.
As you prepare to implement WorldCat Navigator, consult the WorldCat Navigator Implementation Planning Guide for pertinent information about the implementation process.
Also see the two-page PDF document, The Implementation Process, for information on the various phases of your Navigator implementation.
Documentation resources to help you get the most out of Navigator.
- Navigator Glossary
- Navigator Quick Reference: Shipping
- Navigator Quick Reference: Receiving
- Navigator Quick Reference: Returning
- Navigator Quick Reference: Checking In
- Navigator Quick Reference: The Borrower Work Queue
- Navigator Quick Reference: The Lender Work Queue
- Navigator Quick Reference: Creating Requests on Behalf of a Patron
- Navigator Troubleshooting Guide: Provides recommended solutions to commonly-encountered Navigator situations.
Need assistance for WorldCat Navigator?
Implementation in progress?
If you are currently implementing WorldCat Navigator in your library or consortium, contact your OCLC Implementation Manager with any questions.