This periodic bulletin gathers items from the previous quarter of work in OCLC Research, the OCLC Innovation Lab, and the OCLC Research Library Partnership.
Issue 8 covers the period January - March 2013. Highlights include:
- Lorcan Dempsey on names and identities
- Tip House on disruptive innovation and WorldCat Live!
- 5 featured prototypes
- 3 publications released during the quarter
- A recap of OCLC Research news, events, webcasts, and presentations
- The six themes of our Shared Work Agenda, with a featured activity from each.
OCLC Research Quarterly Highlights—current issue
OCLC Research Quarterly Highlights—index
For more information
Related linksOCLC Research Quarterly Highlights—current issue