Fueled by the intersection of confident consumer skills, effective technology tools and economic incentives, we are tipping from the age of students as directed learners to an era of students as empowered education consumers and eager education evaluators.
OCLC’s latest research study aims to provide librarians with important information about the trends and triggers that are driving to this education tipping point and the opportunities it creates for libraries.
- President’s Report
- The hope and hype of MOOCs
- MOOCs: A quick background
- MOOCs by the numbers
- WorldCat Works linked data: Connecting library resources into the core of the Web
- Right-scaling stewardship of the collective print resource
- EMEA Regional Council 2014 Annual Meeting
- 200 WorldShare Management Services libraries live!
- OCLC rolls out new discovery, knowledge base services
- Making a place in the community: Public libraries go outside the box
- At a Tipping Point: A tipping point is coming to education