Ask the Experts - Extending Your Library’s WorldCat Discovery Experience to Remote Users
A panel of experts from OCLC and the WorldCat Discovery community shared tips for managing WorldCat Discovery access to all authorized users regardless of their locations. OCLC implementation managers spoke about WorldCat Discovery and EZproxy configuration. Members Eleta Grimbeek (Sabinet) and Michael Davidson (Plymouth State University) shared practical advice based on their experiences.
Dit evenement is afgelopen.
Participants who attended this session learned about:
- options available for providing secure remote resource access
- proven configuration tips and techniques
- integration with WorldCat Discovery, Google Scholar, and more
- customizing remote user authentication and login
- how to overcome and avoid common challenges
- benefits of providing remote access including increased library engagement, improved resource utilization, etc.
11 augustus 2016
11:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Eastern Daylight Time, North America [UTC -4]