The WorldCat knowledge base continues to grow with new providers and collections added monthly. The details for the July updates are now available in the full release notes.
Highlights include new collections from:
- American Chemical Society (ACS)
- De Gruyter Online (deGruyter)
- EBSCOhost (netlibrary)
- Ovid (Ovid)
Plus the discontinuation of:
- Eight collections from Palgrave Connect (palgrave)
- Ten collections from Project Muse (Muse)
For additional details, please reference:
- WorldCat knowledge base content updates
- WorldCat knowledge base collections list
If you have questions about the WorldCat knowledge base, please contact OCLC Customer Support (U.S.) at firstname.lastname@example.org, or 800-848-5800, or +1-614-793-8682, or click here for OCLC Support in your region.