ILLiad software version 8.6
ILLiad software version 8.6 is now available to ILLiad subscribers.
Upgrade to ILLiad 8.6 for:
- Ability to send text message notifications (requires a Twilio account)
- Email templates all moved to database
- Note: It is suggested to move all .txt email templates to the ILLiad Customization Manager prior to your upgrade.
- See the following resource for more details about the email template change: https://prometheus.atlas-sys.com/display/illiad/Implementing+the+New+Features+in+ILLiad+8.6
- Odyssey Helper renamed to Electronic Delivery Utility and includes sending via Article Exchange
- Transaction statuses can have aliases on the web
- Users blocked for overdues can be automatically unblocked once they return the items
- Shipping addresses pull from the OCLC request and not from the address book record, to ensure proper shipping
- Redesigned documentation: https://prometheus.atlas-sys.com/display/illiad/
End of support for version 8.4
ILLiad version 8.4 will not work with OCLC as of July 1, 2015. You must discontinue use of version 8.4 by June 30, 2015, so you do not lose access to OCLC interlibrary loan.
You can update directly to version 8.6 from 8.4 without having to install 8.5 on client workstations.
NOTE: End of support for ILLiad version 8.5 will be June 30, 2016.
Plan your upgrade
Users of ILLiad hosted should contact their hosted service provider (OCLC or Atlas) to schedule an update.
Self-hosted ILLiad users can run the server updater and then update client workstations.
15 March 2016
Past and recorded events
19 January 2016
15 July 2015
Sign up for news about OCLC’s interlibrary loan services.
Would you like to subscribe to other OCLC e-mails or provide more information on your profile? Providing more information now will make sure you receive the OCLC news that matters most to you.
A message has been sent to your e-mail address. Please follow the link in that e-mail to the page where you can edit your preferences. This is done to ensure that only you can edit your e-mail preferences.