Exploring shifting changes in user engagement
During this session, you will learn about:
- Research that indentifies the shifting changes in users' engagement with the informantion environment
- How research can help to develop better ways to attract and sustain new groups of lifelong learners
- Strategies to position the role of the library within the workflows of students and faculty.
Cet événement est terminé.
Planning for your library's future: A four-part webinar series for library leaders
What strategic direction should your library take?
Join us for a four-part webinar series designed to help you learn more about the trends impacting library users and services, so you can make the best strategic decisions for the future of your library. During the webinar series, you will:
- Hear from OCLC Research about the shifting changes in library user engagement and ideas for positioning your library for tomorrow's users
- Learn how next-generation services, such as WorldShare Management Services, are helping libraries reallocate staff to high-priority projects that help them prepare for the future
- Gain practical tips you can use to help champion change in your library and learn why your peers made ILS changes to WorldShare Management Services at their libraries.
Throughout this series, you will see how OCLC is using partnerships with over 300 organizations and cooperation among 16,737 members to help libraries be more visible, save time and money by streamlining workflows, and increase library staff efficiency and satisfaction.
15 mai 2014
11:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Eastern Daylight Time, North America [UTC -4]