Partnerships that engage end users now and into the future
During this session, you will learn how OCLC partnerships with over 300 organizations:
- Provide value back to OCLC members through exchange of data, connecting workflows and sharing applications
- Make it easier to find content you and your patrons need and save your library time and money in cataloging, collection management, acquisitions and other areas
- Allow your collections to be syndicated across the Web for broad exposure, bringing searchers back your library.
Cet événement est terminé.
Planning for your library's future: A four-part webinar series for library leaders
What strategic direction should your library take?
Join us for a four-part webinar series designed to help you learn more about the trends impacting library users and services, so you can make the best strategic decisions for the future of your library. During the webinar series, you will:
- Hear from OCLC Research about the shifting changes in library user engagement and ideas for positioning your library for tomorrow's users
- Learn how next-generation services, such as WorldShare Management Services, are helping libraries reallocate staff to high-priority projects that help them prepare for the future
- Gain practical tips you can use to help champion change in your library and learn why your peers made ILS changes to WorldShare Management Services at their libraries.
Throughout this series, you will see how OCLC is using partnerships with over 300 organizations and cooperation among 16,737 members to help libraries be more visible, save time and money by streamlining workflows, and increase library staff efficiency and satisfaction.
06 mai 2014
2:00 PM – 3:00 PM
Eastern Daylight Time, North America [UTC -4]