VIAF Council Meeting at IFLA 2013
The VIAF Council will hold its Annual Meeting on Friday, 16 August 2013 in Singapore.
This event has passed.
The National Library Board
The Central Public Library
Friday, 16 August 2013 - 1:30-6:00 p.m. local time (SGT)
All VIAF Contributor organizations are encouraged to send a representative to the VIAF Council Annual Meeting
A limited number of seats are available for observers from organizations exploring the possibility of becoming a VIAF Contributor. To request an invitation, please send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org (please include your name, title, and a brief description of the organization you represent.
Following the Annual Meeting, the agenda, any presentations, and meeting minutes will be posted to this Web page.
- VIAF and ISNI (Janifer Gatenby, OCLC) [PPTX, 1.32 MB]
- Improving works and expressions in VIAF (Janifer Gatenby, OCLC) [PPTX, 2.97 MB]
- VIAF Update (Thom Hickey, OCLC) [PPTX, 436 KB]
- VIAF automation (Thom Hickey, OCLC) [PPTX, 343 KB]
- KOS Overview (Puay Eng Tang, NLB) [PDF, 3.22 MB]
- Web NDL Authorities (Tadahiko Oshiba, NDL) [PPTX, 712 KB]