ARC presentations at ALA Midwinter 2011
The OCLC Americas Regional Council (ARC) met in San Diego on January 7 at the start of the 2011 ALA Midwinter Meeting. More than 100…
Este evento ya pasó.
The OCLC Americas Regional Council (ARC) met in San Diego on January 7 at the start of the 2011 ALA Midwinter Meeting. More than 100 librarians attended in person, and a similar number attended virtually, to hear a variety of presentations from librarians and OCLC senior leadership. You are encouraged to view or listen to these ARC meeting presentations at your convenience.
Slides and Audio
- " Update: OCLC Americas Regional Council" - Anne Prestamo, Oklahoma State University, Chair, Americas Regional Council [PDF, 25 slides]
- " The Power of Cooperative Problem Solving is Enhanced by Many Voices" - Jennifer Younger, Catholic Research Resources Alliance, President, OCLC Global Council [PDF, 10 slides]
- " OCLC Update" - Jay Jordan, OCLC President and CEO [PDF, 29 slides]
- " WorldCat Quality" - Karen Calhoun, OCLC Vice President, Metadata Applications [PDF, 41 slides]
- OCLC Global Council Cost Sharing Models Task Force" - John Helmer, Orbis Cascade Alliance, Chair, Cost Sharing Models Task Force [PDF, 12 slides]
- Open forum [Streaming video, 46 minutes]
Fecha de inicio
07 enero 2011
Fecha de fin
07 enero 2011