Use WorldShare Collection Manager to Manage WorldCat Cataloging Partners
As a follow up to our announcement in December, 2015, OCLC is transitioning WorldCat Cataloging Partners (WCP) into Collection Manager.
This event has passed.
The current service to manage WCP will be discontinued on 1 May 2016.
To aid you in this transition, we hosted webinars on 29 February 2016 at 10:00 AM EST (US) and 4PM EST (US).
In these webinars participants learned how to:
- Create a WorldShare account (if you don’t already have one)
- Sign into your WorldShare interface
- Add Collection Manager to your WorldShare account
- Set up your WCP profiles in Collection Manager
- Enable MARC record delivery for WCP titles
- Define record editing and delivery options for your WCP titles
29 February 2016
4:00 PM – 5:00 PM
Eastern Standard Time, North America [UTC -5]