Directions to major OCLC offices
Dublin, Ohio, USA
When you approach the intersection of Route 161/33 and Frantz Road from I-270 heading west, the street signs are misleading. To go to OCLC, be sure to turn north (left) toward Post Road at the first light past the I-270 exit, and then make an immediate right and you will be on Kilgour Place.
6565 Kilgour Place
Dublin, Ohio 43017
Brossard, Québec, Canada
- From Highway 30, take Exit 110 (Grande Allée).
- If you are coming from the East, turn right. If you are coming from the West, turn left (North).
- Once on Grande Allée, turn left on Du Quartier Street (also known as Boulevard Lepage).
- Continue until you see rue de Châteauneuf and turn left. The 9955 Building is in Complex II.
- From downtown Montreal, take the Metro (Orange Line) to Station Bonaventure.
- Transfer to Bus #132—Terminus Centre-ville—Direction: Pierre-Thomas Hurteau / Louis-Herbert—which will take you to Catania Business Park (24 minutes).
- Get off at Du Quartier Street/De Châteauneuf. (Du Quartier Street is also known as Boulevard Lepage.)
- Walk to 9955 rue de Châteauneuf, Suite 135 in Complex II (1 minute).
View the map and schedule for Bus #132.
9955 rue Châteauneuf, bureau 135
Brossard J4Z 3V5
Traveling by car
From the south (Ulm - Stuttgart - Heilbronn), take the A6 towards Mannheim. A few kilometers after the Walldorfer junction, turn onto the A61 towards Speyer. Next, take the exit Schifferstadt / Böhl-Iggelheim towards Böhl. Before the bridge, drive towards Böhl-Süd/Bahnhof. Then, follow the main road (Vorfahrtsstraße) all the way to the station. You will find us on the right, directly opposite the station building, at number 1.
From the north, take the A67 towards Mannheim. Then, take the A61 towards Speyer. Next, take the exit Schifferstadt / Böhl-Iggelheim towards Böhl. Before the bridge, drive towards Böhl-Süd/Bahnhof. Then, follow the main road (Vorfahrtsstraße) all the way to the station. You will find us on the right, directly opposite the station building, at number 1.
Böhl-Iggelheim is connected to the ICE train stations Mannheim and Neustadt (Weinstraße) by S-Bahn.
From Mannheim, take either the S1 (18 minutes) or the S2 (22 minutes) towards Kaiserslautern Hbf. Both lines alternate.
From Neustadt (Weinstraße), take either the S1 towards Osterburken (9 minutes) or the S2 towards Mosbach (10 minutes).
O: +49 (0) 6324 9612-0
+49 (0) 6324 9612 4005
Am Bahnhofsplatz 1
Traveling by car
- OCLC GmbH is easy to reach from all directions via the Autobahn A99 to Munich, exit Oberhaching (see detail map below):
- From Nuremberg on the A9, take the A99 towards Salzburg. At the München-Süd junction, continue on the A99 towards Munich/Giesing to the Oberhaching exit.
- From Salzburg on the A8 motorway, take the A99 motorway towards Munich/Giesing and take the Oberhaching exit.
- From Stuttgart, take the A8 towards Salzburg. At the München-Süd junction, continue on the A99 towards Munich/Giesing to the Oberhaching exit.
- From Lindau on the A96 via the inner-city ring Süd/West, continue along the A99 toward Salzburg to the Oberhaching exit.
- From Munich via the inner-city and Rosenheimer Straße to the motorway A8 toward Salzburg. At the München-Süd junction, continue on the A99 towards Munich/Giesing to the Oberhaching exit.
- From the Munich airport, take the A92 towards Munich. At Neufahrn junction, take the A9 toward Munich. Then, continue on the A99 toward Salzburg. At the München-Süd junction, continue on the A99 toward Munich/Giesing to the Oberhaching exit.
- From the Oberhaching exit, proceed towards Grünwald. At the first roundabout, take the left-hand exit towards Oberhaching. Continue until the next roundabout and take the left-hand exit toward "Zentrummitte". After approximately 100 m, turn left into the industrial area. After approximately 150 m, you will come directly to the OCLC building, Grünwalder Weg 28g.
By train (from airport or main station)
- From the airport, take the S8 and go to the Ostbahnhof. Then, take the S3 toward Holzkirchen (or Deisenhofen) to the Furth stop.
- From Munich (Innenstadt / Hauptbahnhof), take the S3 towards Holzkirchen (or Deisenhofen) to the Furth stop.
From the train, cross the road across the bridge, heading south (in the same direction as the train) on Taufkirchner Weg. Follow this road for approximately 1 km, until the Schmidweg, which turns off to the right. After a few meters, turn left into a built-up area. Turn left between the first buildings. You will enter an area resembling a courtyard. From there, go straight to the OCLC office at number 28g.
O: +49-(0)89-613 08 300
+49-(0)89-613 08 399
Grünwalder Weg 28g
Our office is located within walking distance of Leiden Central Station. Exit the station on the center side and turn left. At the end, there is a traffic light slightly to the right, cross the road there and follow the road on the right-hand side (passing Golden Tulip and staying parallel to the train tracks). Across the road from the next traffic light, our office is the second building on the right. Use the entrance door on the left (the revolving doors are for employees only).
Private transport and parking for cars and bicycles
Behind the building, some parking is available for visitors by car or bike. Please call in advance to discuss car parking.
To get to the parking, please program your navigation system with the following coordinates:
(Note: this is just the nearest house, opposite the entrance to our parking lot)
Leiden, Parmentierweg 111
04 ° 29'16 E, 52 ° 10'07 N
O: +31-(0)71-524 65 00
+31-(0)71-522 31 19
2316 XA Leiden
Walking from the Station (15/20 minutes)
As you come out of the main entrance at the station, cross Sheaf Street. Then, turn right toward Paternoster Row and then left onto Paternoster Row. Next, continue onto Brown Street, following the road onto Sidney Street and then onto Sylvester Street. At the end of Sylvester Street, turn right at Hereford Street. Walk to the end of Hereford Street, passing Decathlon on your right side. You will then come to a crossing on Eyre Street. You will see Staples in front of you. Cross the road here, continuing straight and passing Staples on your left side. You will then come to South Lane; turn left and follow this road until you see the OCLC office, which is in the same building as the Premier Inn.
Traveling by car
Heading South to Sheffield - On the M1 at junction 33 take the A630 exit to Sheffield (Centre) / Rotherham, at the roundabout take the 3rd exit to Sheffield Parkway/A57. Continue to the end of the parkway and at the roundabout take 4th exit to Commercial Street. Continue to High Street. Then slight left onto Arundel Gate. Continue on Arundel Gate for 0.4 miles. At the roundabout, take the second exit onto Eyre Street. The Moor Car Park is located on the right.
Head North to Sheffield – On the M1 exit at junction 29 to Chesterfield. At the roundabout take the second exit onto the A617 to Chesterfield. At the roundabout, take the fourth exit to A61 and follow signs to A61 for 10.9 miles (go across four roundabouts). Continue to London Road B6388. Turn left onto St Mary’s Gate/A61. At the roundabout, take the third exit and keep right onto Charter Row. After about 350 feet, Atkinson’s Car Park is located on the right.
Note: If you use a SatNav and the above postcode doesn't work, try S1 4UP for the Premier Inn in the same building.
O: +44 (0)114 267 7500
8 St. Mary's Gate
Sheffield S1 4LW