- Cataloging Label Program manages the creation, display, editing and printing of pocket and spine cataloging labels.
- Terminologies Service provides access to multiple controlled vocabularies to help you create consistent metadata that will help improve discovery and access of your materials.
Other cataloging services
- Contract Cataloging lets OCLC professionals help you with cataloging needs.
Related OCLC services
- WorldShare Metadata offers complete metadata management for physical and electronic resources.
- CONTENTdm now includes a Connexion digital import feature, allowing you to attach digital files to your WorldCat records and your CONTENTdm® collections using the Connexion client.
- Log on to OCLC Usage Statistics using your Connexion authorization number and password to view statistical data summarized at the institution level.
Connexion cataloging tool
Available everywhere except Germany and the Netherlands