We understand that moving to a new library management system is a major decision. The research, review and implementation process will be different for every institution. We have a team of library services consultants who can help you get all the information you need to make an informed decision.
To get the conversation started, please call, e-mail or fill out the form on the right to setup a time we can talk.
Join us for a webinar
08 January 2015
Expanding discovery and visibility of all your library’s collections: A demo of WorldCat Discovery Services and WMS
During this one-hour detailed demonstration of WorldCat Discovery Services, including how they work with WorldShare Management Services, you will:
- See how you can provide your end users with single-search access to your library’s full array of resources–electronic, print and digital
- Learn how your library can gain more visibility on the Web through OCLC's partnerships with leading search engines and popular sites
- Learn how staff and users can choose from integrated delivery options, including linking to full text through built-in link resolutions and an A to Z list, linking to your OPAC and requesting items via consortial borrowing systems or interlibrary loan
- Hear how simple these OCLC services are to configure and maintain, and how they build on OCLC services your library already may use.
28 January 2015
Join us for a one-hour webinar to learn how you can simplify daily activities for your librarians. Hear how OCLC’s cloud-based library management system (WorldShare® Management Services) will allow you to:
- Reform workflows by utilizing cooperatively shared data, built and maintained by librarians
- Manage electronic and print collections through a single, Web-based interface
- Make discovery, access and delivery more convenient for your users.