We understand that moving to a new library management system is a major decision. The research, review and implementation process will be different for every institution. We have a team of library services consultants who can help you get all the information you need to make an informed decision.
To get the conversation started, please call, e-mail or fill out the form on the right to setup a time we can talk.
Join us for a webinar
03 June 2015
During this one-hour overview demonstration of WorldShare Management Services, you will:
- See how the services help you to simplify your library management workflows
- Learn how the services improve discovery and access of your library’s physical collections, including print monographs, serials and multivolume works
- Understand how WorldShare Management Services free your library from the restrictions of local hardware and software to provide more time to focus on serving users and your community.
04 June 2015
Join this 30-minute webinar with guest presenter Christine Giannoni, Museum Librarian at The Field Museum in Chicago, Illinois. Christine will share her library’s experience with WorldShare Managment Services (WMS). During this session, you will:
- Hear why The Field Museum chose to implement WMS
- Learn the ways WMS is streamlining work to save staff time
- Explore how WMS is increasing visibility of the library's collections and improving the library user experience.
Christine will have plenty of time to answer audience questions. Register to join the live event and bring your questions.
The Field Museum Library serves staff of the renowned Chicago institution, visiting scholars and the general public with a small staff of seven. The library’s collections are an indispensable resource for the Museum’s research, exhibit development and educational programs. The library has been using WMS since May 2014.