We understand that moving to a new library management system is a major decision. The research, review and implementation process will be different for every institution. We have a team of library services consultants who can help you get all the information you need to make an informed decision.
To get the conversation started, please call, e-mail or fill out the form on the right to setup a time we can talk.
Join us for a webinar
14 July 2015
Join us for a one-hour webinar to learn how you can simplify daily activities for your librarians. Hear how OCLC’s cloud-based strategy will allow you to:
- Reform workflows by utilizing cooperatively shared data, built and maintained by librarians
- Manage electronic and print collections through a single, Web-based interface
- Make discovery, access and delivery more convenient for your users.
15 July 2015
Redefining workflows: Shifting from Cataloging to Curation
WMS success story: Pritzker Military Museum & Library
Join this 30-minute webinar with guest presenter Theresa Embrey, Chief Librarian at the Pritzker Military Museum & Library. Theresa will share her library’s experience with WorldShare Management Services (WMS). During this session, you will:
- Hear why the Pritzker Military Museum & Library chose to implement WMS
- Learn the ways WMS is streamlining work to save staff time
- Explore how WMS has enabled this library to spend less time on routine cataloging tasks so staff can focus on other priorities.