ILLiad hosted service
OCLC provides complete server hosting to all ILLiad™ users. This includes all of the hardware and software components needed, as well as all back-ups, system and software upgrades, and customization and installation time from the developers. OCLC gives you solid support through reliable installation options.
The benefits of using hosting include:
- You save on server space, reduce internal technical support demands, and have no future costs for hardware or software upgrades
- We provide specific opportunities to improve your library's ILLiad performance by condensing database historical transaction data and log files
- You stay current with ILLiad upgrades
- We provide all ILLiad server components including Windows IIS Web server, MS SQL database server and dedicated firewall
- We provide 24-hour on-site monitoring of hosting hardware and software within OCLC's climate-controlled and restricted-access computer facility
- We perform incremental and full back-ups of Web server contents and database data on an hourly, nightly and weekly basis for disaster recovery requirements and off-site storage
- You have fast response to server problems by our Customer Support Department
ILLiad migration service
OCLC provides complimentary migration service. Dedicated OCLC staff will assist you to migrate successfully from your local ILLiad server to the OCLC ILLiad hosted service. Check out the the roadmap for a smooth transition.
Sign up for news about OCLC’s interlibrary loan services.
Would you like to subscribe to other OCLC e-mails or provide more information on your profile? Providing more information now will make sure you receive the OCLC news that matters most to you.
A message has been sent to your e-mail address. Please follow the link in that e-mail to the page where you can edit your preferences. This is done to ensure that only you can edit your e-mail preferences.