Connexion client version 2.50 is now available for download. You will be required to upgrade to version 2.50 by 31 March 2014. An upgrade warning message will begin appearing when you start version 2.40 beginning in early February 2013.
The Harry Ransom Center at The University of Texas at Austin just launched an online digital image collection powered by OCLC’s CONTENTdm.
New features now available in OCLC WorldShare® Interlibrary Loan enable you to simplify ILL workflows and save time for your library’s ILL staff.
This month, four collections from the CONTENTdm Collection of Collections are featured on the OCLC website. The featured collections for November are...
The WorldCat knowledge base continues to grow with new providers and collections added monthly. The details for this month’s update are now available in the full release notes. Highlights include the addition of Palgrave as a new provider...
11 December 2013
Join us for an online discussion to hear from three panelists about their libraries’ decisions to move to
OCLC WorldShare® Management Services.
Our guest panel includes:
• Tim Bucknall, Assistant Dean of University Libraries and Head of Electronic Resources and Information Technologies, The University of North Carolina at Greensboro
• Bobby Wynn, Director of Library Services, Fayetteville State University
• Laura Johnson, Director of Library Services, Livingstone College
07 January 2014
Join us for a webinar to get the big picture on cloud-based services and see how these services give libraries opportunities for collaboration and improved efficiency.
You’ll learn about:
• Migration and upgrades—how multi-tenancy software makes the process easier
• Cooperative sharing—how library workflows can become more efficient by sharing data
• Infrastructure savings and flexibility—how the cloud reduces the need for hardware and delivers access to resources at the user’s point of need
• Security and privacy—certifications and best practices you should understand when considering a cloud solution.
08 January 2014
During this one-hour demonstration in the live WorldShare® platform, you’ll see WorldShare Management Services in action. We'll give you ideas on how to simplify library management workflows and improve discovery and access for your library’s e-collections, including databases, e-books, e-journal packages and open access collections.
Subscribe to OCLC Abstracts, a weekly e-publication that provides news about OCLC services, programs and research.
Would you like to subscribe to other OCLC e-mails or provide more information on your profile? Providing more information now will make sure you receive the OCLC news that matters most to you.
A message has been sent to your e-mail address. Please follow the link in that e-mail to the page where you can edit your preferences. This is done to ensure that only you can edit your e-mail preferences.